Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome to Wargaming Central

Picture by Bob Huff.


Welcome to Wargaming Central. I am the host to this madness we will call a blog, Bob Huff. I have been playing wargames since the age of twelve, starting with Warhammer 40,000 Eldar. I now currently play Orcs and Goblins in Warhammer Fantasy, I just started a Deathwing Army in Warhammer 40k, and my Fiance and I have just taken the dive into Malifaux.

This blog isnt just about my exploits, its about all things Wargaming, and a focus on the Wargaming Scene locally in San Antonio, Texas. Wargaming is HUGE in San Antonio, and our largest tournament here is the Warhammer Fantasy Alamo Grand Tournament, which just passed a week ago. This tournament boasts players from all over the country, with the top spots going to players from San Francisco this year.

Im hoping to have tournament coverage, as well as live and recorded webcasts of games. From the friendly games at your local gamestore, to local tournament coverage. As well as some contributions from others on painting and play techniques. This is an all inclusive blog, and does not descrimintate against any wargame.

Games most often played in San Antonio is Warmahordes(Warmachine and Hordes from Privateer Press), Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000 from Games Workshop, and Malifaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment